- No added formaldehyde resin system
- Especially suitable in interior applications where moisture is a concern, Medex does succeed in the 6 cycle accelerated aging test
- Superior physical properties to standard MDF. Truly high performance screwholding and MOR capabilities, among others
- Pre-consumer recycled wood content
- FSC Certified - available upon request
- Potential LEED 2009 credit support: MRc4, 5, 7 & IEQc4.4
- Potential LEED v4 credit support: Materials & Resources and Indoor Environmental Quality
- Meets EPA Formaldehyde Emission Regulation, TSCA Title VI & CARB ATCM 93120 Phase 2 emission limits
- No Added Formaldehyde (NAF) Exempt - State of California Executive Order N-18-313
- Third party certification - SCS, ECC
- CHPS Compliant - California section 01350 approved
- Limitations: Medex is not suitable for structural applications, exterior siding or exterior trim
Thickness: 1/4" through 1-1/4"
Lengths: 8' through 18'
Widths: 4' and 5'